hope you had a nice week til now Just one more day and we can enjoy the weekend.
Lately I want to practice a bit, sketch around and make some doodles but instead of drawing my own guys I thought about to offer it to you.
So if you're interested in some sketchy portraits of your OCs, come in and shoot them at me!
- You don't need to be my watcher - feel free to watch me if you like afterwards
- You don't need to advertise in any way but may do so if you like
- just post me a link to your OC's ref you would like to see from me
- post as much OCs as you like
- no 'first come first serve' - I'm picking whatever I like or want to do the most at the moment. If there are more persons posting than expected please don't be sad if I'm not picking yours.
- headshots or fullbodies, but only sketches with slight shading - no colour // no background (except there's an idea chasing my mind I really want to draw)
Do's:- all kinds of animals / creatures - I'm best at drawing wolfs, dragons, snakes, birds and reptiles / dinosaurs but always try to draw everything and improve
- humanoids - but I'm not good at drawing Furries
- characters interacting with each other
Don't's:- NSFW / gore
- no fanart
- no comic style or chibis
- no undead characters / skeletons etc.
Since it's only meant to be a little practice don't expect it to become too spectacular.
I'm likely to start at the weekend. Currently there's no deadline for this journal. Sketches will be uploaded in batches.